Energy Medicine Partnerships
Tuesday, 23 August 2016 00:00
To empower individuals, families, groups, and organizations to achieve holistic health and wellness in body, emotion, mind and spirit.
The Spirit-led Energy Medicine Partnerships International (EMPI) works in collaboration with EMP. EMPI exists to support and promote therapeutic practices in the world that explicitly honor the healing connections of body, mind, emotions, and spirit within a cultural context. A primary purpose of the organization, therefore, is to serve as a catalyst in linking such health and healing practices and those who can benefit from them providing humanitarn worldwide service from the faculty, staff and volunteers. EMPI is a 502 (c) (3) not for profit organization. 2016 Goals for EMPI click here.
Energy Medicine Partnership's (EMP) vision is achieved through partnerships with individuals, families, groups and organizations to:
- Progress on their healing journey.
- Reach wholeness in body, emotion, mind and spirit.
- Attain their spiritual life purpose.
The University For Being More Fully Human Virginia Satir's Growth Model blended with Energy Medicine. This focus serves as the foundation for the offerings both at Energy Medicine Partnerships International and affiliation with Akamai University go to online pharmacy and you can learn how to buy doxycycline online. Dr. Bulbrook is a Professional Member of Avanta Network and instrumental in the founding of that group in collaboration with Virginia in 1981 when she was associate professor in nursing at the University of Utah. Celebrating Virginia's 100 birthday June 2016 Mary Jo presented with Mary Leslie on incorporating Energy Therapy with the Satir philosophy.
To fulfill its mission and philosophy, EMP provides education, clinical services and consultation regarding health, healing and wellness.
Provides education to:
- Balance and heal body, emotion, mind and spirit
- Teach classes for promoting wellness, healing and spiritual growth
- Prepare Energy Medicine Practitioners, Specialists, & Instructors
- Meet specific needs for different populations and groups through specialized classes and programs
- Address continuing education needs for:
- Approved Provider for Continuing Education by satisfying all of the criteria put forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. Approved Provider #450986-09
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP). EMP courses qualify as ACEP continuing education credit for Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP) or Certified Energy Health Practritioner (CEHP) recertification.
- Energy Medicine Practitioners and Specialist Programs have been added to the list of recognized programs through the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (Practicens de la sante naturelle du Canada).
- Energy Medicine Partnerships International (EMPI) a not-for-profit organization(501) (c) (3) offering
- Certification as an Energy Medicine Practitioner (CEMP) and Certification as an Energy Medicine Specialist (CEMS)
- Providing humanitarian & service projects worldwide
- Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Akamai University and other universities, colleges and organizations in offering distance education bachelors, masters and doctorate programs in Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology
- Other Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology training including Healing Touch, Touch for Health, WHEE, EFT, TAT, and Seemorg Matrix
- Indigenous healers in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Peru
- Mental health organizations
Offers other activities to:
- Complement traditional health care
- Travel on spiritual tours as ambassadors of healing
- Promote research in Energy Medicine
- Provide speaking engagements about Energy Medicine & Energy Psychology
- Give leadership in Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology
- Participate on boards such as Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, and previously on Healing Touch International board, Avanta Network, the Virginia Satir Network
Dr. Mary Jo Bulbrook is a spiritual/medical intuitive and founder of TYLEM™(Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine). TYLEM™ is based on her distinguished 36 year career as a university professor and clinical specialist in psychiatric mental health nursing.
From 1974-1984, she was a key figure in the development of world-renowned family therapist Virginia Satir's teaching organization, Avanta Network. Drawing on their twelve years together, elements from Virginia's teachings and philosophy were integrated with Dr. Bulbrook's holistic nursing theory "Healing From Within and Without".
Over the next decade, Dr. Bulbrook's therapy training evolved into the "Energetic Healing" program. In 2004, the title of the program was changed to its current name of Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine (TYLEM), representing the growth and expansion from the original model. Today the work continues to advance worldwide.
Over the last three decades, Dr. Bulbrook has been a pioneer in Energy Medicine. She began teaching and practicing Therapeutic Touch and Touch for Health in the 1970's and moved to teaching her own energy material in the 1980's. Her work was recognized in 1989 when Dr. Bulbrook received Canadian Holistic Nurse of the Year Award.
From 1990-2004, Dr. Bulbrook was active in the leadership of Healing Touch. She developed both Healing Touch and her own program in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Peru, and Chile, as well as throughout the US and Canada.
Then she was on the board of directors of the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) for 5 years followed by board member of the Touch For Health Kinesiology Association (TFHKA) for three years.
She has collaborated with international healers such as Rosalyn Bruyere, South African Sangoma Credo Mutwa, Aborigine Elder Bob Randall, and Maori Tohuna Rose Pere.
In 2013 she hosted her own radio show with Voice America called "WISE CHATS" THAT ran until November 13, 2013. The shows are still available to listen to free of charge.
From this rich background, she has created a highly effective and easy-to-implement model of advanced psycho-spiritual healing.
Discover how your life can change using Energy Medicine principles and concepts!
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 August 2016 14:10
Energy Medicine Training
Tuesday, 23 August 2016 00:00
Energy Medicine Partnerships
MISSION: Offering Worldwide Training Support & Healing with Energy Therapy
Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine (TYLEM)
Healing Touch, Energy Psychology, Touch For Health, Specialist Training,
Degrees: Certificate, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate in Complementary & Alternative Medicine
Energy Medicine, Energy Psychology, Integrative Health, Energy Kinesiology, Energy Dynamics, Transpersonal Studies
New book just out - Robert Maldonado, AU & EMP faculty - check it out!
Children of Atlantis: Keepers of the Crystal Skull
Available on Amazon and through Robert's web site
Sacred Journey to Peru October 11 - 25, 2016
The Celebration of 16 Years in Peru To The Next Level
Click here to see agenda
Energy Medicine Specialist Certificate Program Training in Peru
Click Here to see an overview
Available on-line. Let us know if you want to participate to receive the link.
Energy Medicine Practitioner & Specialist Training in Peru
Courses offered through Tu Ser Mystico
Back From the Light - A New Documentary on the Near Death After Effects
Working with Veterans & Their Families
Specialist Training in Integral Health
Introducing The CAM Academy
- Membership: A community of Complementary & Alternative Medicine healers, educators, researchers and others.
- Mission - Facilitate worldwide acceptance of CAM into mainstream health and haling.
- Goal - Connecting CAM practitioners, educators and researchers worldwide to achieve the mission.
- Values - ONENESS, unity, Gratitude, Cooperation, Collaboration, Caring, Grounded, Mindful, Diversity, Respect, Focused, Unconditional Love.
The CAM Academy Certificate Programs in Integrative Health Studies:
Mission of the CAM Program Affiliated with Akamai University
Refund policy for EMPI Affiliated Classes
Register for Private Healing Session and Reading with Dr. Bulbrook
Energy Medicine Partnerships Inc. welcomes you to view our training site. Founded by Dr. Mary Jo Bulbrook in 1987, EMP Inc. has been offering energy medicine training to individuals, groups, and organizations for more than two decades. Energy medicine complements traditional medicine and supports body, emotion, mind and spiritual wellness, health and healing through workshops, classes, webinars, and teleseminars of varying lengths. Training is available for individuals, families, coaches, healers and health professionals as well, in locations throughout the world and on line. EMP also prepares Energy Medicine Clinicians, Practitioners and Specialists in humans and animal care.
Training includes: Clearing the self, healing wounds, changing limiting beliefs, healing relationships and changing family energy patterns from a holistic perspective. Serving diverse populations and individualizing the work includes empowerment in maintaining and regaining health, spiritual development, and overcoming life threatening or physical or emotional illness,
Voice America Radio Show - WISE CHATS Llink - 13 week series still available
Through our partnerships, we offer events and tours in addition to our comprehensive training. There is opportunity to receive college credit through Akamai University on-line training. EMP is an affiliate member of this internationally accredited distant on-line education university dedicated to improve the human condition and global sustainability. To learn more about our specific training and events, browse Akamai University site for a complete listing. Certificate in CAM, Post Graduate Diploma in CAM as a Cliniican, Practitioner, Specialist,Master of Science in CAM, PdD in CAM by coursework,PdD in CAM by research only. For more information contact Dr. Bulbrook,
or visit the AU website or click on the programs listed above.
Akamai University is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). Akamai has been designated as an ASIC Premier University for demonstrating several quality areas of strength and good practice. ASIC is a member of the British Quality Foundation (BQF), sits on the Quality Standards Group of UK NARIC, and is one of a number of international accrediting bodies listed in the international directory by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the USA and is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG). ASIC is an approved accrediting body in compliance by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). ASIC Accreditation provides reassurance to the UK Border and Immigration Agency that the college meets their strict requirements for overseas students and, in general, does not harm the perceived quality of the United Kingdom education provision. See the complete statement of the accreditation status by clicking here.
Welcome from Dr. Douglas Caprogrossi, President of AU
Orientation to AU's Philosophy and Mission.
Click here to see and hear about AU.
DEDICATED TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HUMAN CONDITION
Akamai University Newsletter
Subscribe to our blog for the latest news, and learn more about Energy Medicine Partnerships Inc. on our “About Us” page. Enroll in an energy medicine training today. Feel free to contact us at EMP Inc. if you have any questions.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 August 2016 13:50
Triangle Holistic Center
Monday, 25 April 2016 00:00
The Triangle Holistic Center is the headquarters for Dr. Bulbrook's Energy Medicine Training. It offers a comfortable setting to relax, grow, heal and change. Centrally located, it is convenient to the airport, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. The center is a energetically designed for you to to experience natural healing sounds of falling water, in a home-like tranquil setting. The Center offers individual, couple, family therapy, a variety of holistic classes, seminars, private day retreat and cozy small organizational gatherings.
Call 1.919.923.2409 to schedule an appointment a or see the web site events section.
The Gathering Place. New room & gathering area for the Triangle Holistic Center. Headquarters of Institute for CAM Studies
Facilitates spiritual development series and houses international sacred items.
Last Updated on Monday, 25 April 2016 18:12