EMP mission provide Energy Medicine and Energy Therapy training, practice and support to empower individuals, families, groups, and organizations to achieve integrative / holistic health and wellness in body, emotion, mind and spirit.
The Spirit-led Energy Medicine Partnerships International (EMPI) works in collaboration with EMP. EMPI exists to support and promote therapeutic practices in the world that explicitly honor the healing connections of body, mind, emotions, and spirit within a cultural context. A primary purpose of the organization, therefore, is to serve as a catalyst in linking such health and healing practices and those who can benefit from them providing humanitarn worldwide service from the faculty, staff and volunteers. EMPI is a 502 (c) (3) not for profit organization. 2016 Goals for EMPI click here.
Energy Medicine Partnership's (EMP) vision is achieved through partnerships with individuals, families, groups and organizations to:
- Progress on their healing journey.
- Reach wholeness in body, emotion, mind and spirit.
- Attain their spiritual life purpose.
The University For Being More Fully Human Virginia Satir's Growth Model blended with Energy Medicine. This focus serves as the foundation for the offerings both at Energy Medicine Partnerships International and affiliation with Akamai University go to online pharmacy and you can learn how to buy doxycycline online. Dr. Bulbrook is a Professional Member of Avanta Network and instrumental in the founding of that group in collaboration with Virginia in 1981 when she was associate professor in nursing at the University of Utah. Celebrating Virginia's 100 birthday June 2016 Mary Jo presented with Mary Leslie on incorporating Energy Therapy with the Satir philosophy. Mary Jo is a member of the Virginia Satir Global Network and is dedicated to create training blending the Satir SEED process with Energy Therapy.
To fulfill its mission and philosophy, EMPI affiliate with internationally accredited Akamai University provides education, clinical services, research and consultation regarding health, healing and wellness incorporating Energy Therapy with Virginia Satir Transformational Process.
Provides education to:
- Balance and heal body, emotion, mind and spirit
- Teach classes for promoting wellness, healing and spiritual growth
- Prepare Energy Medicine Practitioners, Specialists, & Instructors
- Meet specific needs for different populations and groups through specialized classes and programs
- Address continuing education needs for:
- Approved Provider for Continuing Education by satisfying all of the criteria put forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. Approved Provider #450986-09
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP). EMP courses qualify as ACEP continuing education credit for Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP) or Certified Energy Health Practritioner (CEHP) recertification.
- Energy Medicine Practitioners and Specialist Programs have been added to the list of recognized programs through the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (Practicens de la sante naturelle du Canada).
- Energy Medicine Partnerships International (EMPI) a not-for-profit organization(501) (c) (3) offering
- Certification as an Energy Medicine Practitioner (CEMP) and Certification as an Energy Medicine Specialist (CEMS)
- Providing humanitarian & service projects worldwide
- Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Akamai University and other universities, colleges and organizations in offering distance education bachelors, masters and doctorate programs in Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology
- Other Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology training including Healing Touch, Touch for Health, WHEE, EFT, TAT, and Seemorg Matrix
- Indigenous healers in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Peru
- Mental health organizations
Offers other activities to:
- Complement traditional health care
- Travel on spiritual tours as ambassadors of healing
- Promote research in Energy Medicine
- Provide speaking engagements about Energy Medicine & Energy Psychology
- Give leadership in Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology
- Participate on boards such as Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, and previously on Healing Touch International board, Avanta Network, the Virginia Satir Network
Dr. Mary Jo Bulbrook is a spiritual/medical intuitive and founder of TYLEM™(Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine). TYLEM™ is based on her distinguished 36 year career as a university professor and clinical specialist in psychiatric mental health nursing.
From 1974-1984, she was a key figure in the development of world-renowned family therapist Virginia Satir's teaching organization, Avanta Network. Drawing on their twelve years together, elements from Virginia's teachings and philosophy were integrated with Dr. Bulbrook's holistic nursing theory "Healing From Within and Without".
Over the next decade, Dr. Bulbrook's therapy training evolved into the "Energetic Healing" program. In 2004, the title of the program was changed to its current name of Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine (TYLEM), representing the growth and expansion from the original model. Today the work continues to advance worldwide.
Over the last three decades, Dr. Bulbrook has been a pioneer in Energy Medicine. She began teaching and practicing Therapeutic Touch and Touch for Health in the 1970's and moved to teaching her own energy material in the 1980's. Her work was recognized in 1989 when Dr. Bulbrook received Canadian Holistic Nurse of the Year Award.
From 1990-2004, Dr. Bulbrook was active in the leadership of Healing Touch. She developed both Healing Touch and her own program in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Peru, and Chile, as well as throughout the US and Canada. Then she was on the board of directors of the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) for 5 years followed by board member of the Touch For Health Kinesiology Association (TFHKA) for three years. She has collaborated with international healers such as Rosalyn Bruyere, South African Sangoma Credo Mutwa, Aborigine Elder Bob Randall, and Maori Tohuna Rose Pere. In 2013 she hosted her own radio show with Voice America called "WISE CHATS" THAT ran until November 13, 2013. The shows are still available to listen to free of charge. From this rich background, she has created a highly effective and easy-to-implement model of advanced psycho-spiritual healing.
Discover how you can Transform Your Life through Energy Medicine!